Marie and Catlan

November 11, 2010. Marie and Catlan's backyard became the perfect backdrop for the couple's late summer wedding.

"Leah Dunbar was the most fabulous photographer to have for my engagement picture and wedding pictures! For our engagement pictures, she made my husband and I feel so comfortable. She wanted to get to know us and helped us do things in our photos that felt natural to us. For our wedding she treated it as an event, so she arrived early and stayed late into the night. One of my favorite things she did was caught pictures of all of my guests. She prepared the pictures in a very fast and timely manner. I have received many compliments on her from our guests and they noticed that she didn't miss a single moment. When something major was happening, she caught it on camera! Loved her, she was so professional and fun and sweet! My family and I highly recommend her! "

-Marie Rasmussen

From Marie and Catlan September 11, 2010


From Marie and Catlan September 11, 2010



From Marie and Catlan September 11, 2010


From Marie and Catlan September 11, 2010


From Marie and Catlan September 11, 2010


From Marie and Catlan September 11, 2010


From Marie and Catlan September 11, 2010


From Marie and Catlan September 11, 2010


From Marie and Catlan September 11, 2010


From Marie and Catlan September 11, 2010


From Marie and Catlan September 11, 2010


From Marie and Catlan September 11, 2010


From Marie and Catlan September 11, 2010


From Marie and Catlan September 11, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment